Braun is the market leader in ear thermometers and recognised for its high precision engineering and innovative design. Braun ThermoScan™ is Australia’s No. 1 ear thermometer, preferred by doctors and paediatricians worldwide. It’s estimated that a Braun ThermoScan™ themometer is used more than 1.5 million times every day around the world.
Why Choose Braun?
• Patented Pre-Warmed Tip – ensures unit is at the correct temperature for accurate readings.
• Fast – gives reading in just 1 second.
• Unique positioning system – unit beeps when in correct position.
• Memory recall function – makes fever monitoring easy
• Gentle, comfortable, hygienic –ideal for infants, easy to position, lens filters also ensure accuracy and hygiene.
• Australia’s No. 1 ear thermometer brand – among mums and recommended by doctors and paediatricians worldwide.
• Unique AgeSmart™ technology – provides age based fever guidance via colour-coded display (Braun 7 only)
Did you know the definition of fever changes with age?
Clinical research shows that the definition of fever changes with a child’s age. What is fever in a newborn can be a normal temperature in a four year old (see chart, below).
That’s why Braun developed the ThermoScan® 7 with unique AgeSmart™ technology, allowing you to select the age category of your child to help ensure the fever definition is as accurate as possible.
At the touch of a button, Braun gives you a colour-coded result that’s tailored to your child’s life stage. That’s Braun simplicity.